freetds - Re: [freetds] indent

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] indent
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 10:57:00 -0400

On 06 Apr 2003 12:08:43 +0200, Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it> wrote:
> I indented all source file (token.c, mem.c, iconv.c and des.c) in
> src/tds.

Ouch. This wasn't the best time to indent these files.

I'm ripping Unicode references out of them right now; my local copy of
iconv.c, for example, is very different from what's in CVS. I haven't
committed the changes because I'm not done recoding (I'll be working on it
today). I asked if anyone wanted interim commits and got no answer.

Thanks for the "heads up", however. Here's my plan.

Before I "cvs update", I'll tar up my local tree. Any files that come
back with a conflict, I'll delete and replace from my tarball. I'll make
sure the resulting local tree compiles, and commit. Once the code is
working, we can redo the indentation.

Regards,