freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS and unixODBC error message

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Goergens Stephan <stephan.goergens AT siemens.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS and unixODBC error message
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:34:58 +0200

Hello,

i have a little problem with unixODBC and freeTDS.

With the freeTDS tool tsql I can connect to a Microsoft SQL Server.
When I configure unixODBC with the freeTDS driver
(
[FreeTDS]
driver = /usr/local/libtdsodbc.so
)

and I will create a new DSN, unixODBC show me an error: "Could not construct
a property list for (FreeTDS)".

I have no idea to resolve this problem, please give me a little hint

Thank you very much.
Stephan

Stephan Goergens
Service Architect

Siemens Business Services GmbH & Co. OHG
- SBS ORS GD ASP TECH -
Federal Republic of Germany

| Phone: (+49) 5251 8 28760

| Mobil: (+49) 173 5220723
| FAX: (+49) 5251 8 28609

E-Mail business:stephan.goergens AT siemens.com

E-Mail privat: stephan.goergens AT epost.de