freetds - [freetds] Indentation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Suhasini_Sriramulu <Suhasini_Sriramulu AT Satyam.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Indentation
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:56:15 +0530

Dear Freddy,

About the indentation... I set the tabstop = 4 (emacs editor). It
works fine until third level. For the fourth level the tabstop is getting
released and pressing tab moves to only 2 spaces instead of 4. I dont know
how to get over this.

In vi editor, some of the lines *vanishes* when I try to use tab.

Anyone can help me to resolve this?

Thanks
Suha

is appreciated.

  • [freetds] Indentation, Suhasini_Sriramulu, 04/03/2003