freetds - RE: [freetds] client pid

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] client pid
  • Date: 02 Apr 2003 21:39:49 +0200

Il mer, 2003-04-02 alle 18:41, Lowden, James K ha scritto:
> [...]

Take current version and use TDS 7+

$ ./src/apps/tsql -S**** -Usa
locale is "en_US"
charset is "ISO-8859-1"
Password:
Msg 5703, Level 0, State 1, Server ****, Line 0
Changed language setting to us_english.
1> select host_id()
2> go

8591
1>

$ ps awx | grep tsql
8591 pts/0 S 0:00 lt-tsql -S**** -Usa
8606 pts/3 S 0:00 grep tsql

As you can see host_id() == pid of client!

(From Peter Daecon and Bill Thompson work)