freetds - [freetds] a question about install freetds with unixODBC

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: xz <xuzheng AT dvnchina.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] a question about install freetds with unixODBC
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:12:48 +0800

hello, everyone

I am a newbie using freetds throught unixODBC to get connection from
SQLServer 2000.
But I could not connect the Server from isql, the tools of unixODBC, and the
error message is: Client unable to establish connection.
Nick Gorham said that means this error was coming from the freeTDS
driver, so the unixODBC bit was setup correctly. But I can use the tsql
connect the SQL Server, can you tell me how can I deal with it?

Regards,
xuzheng
xuzheng AT dvnchina.com