freetds - RE: [freetds] Misc fixes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Misc fixes
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:52:40 +0100

Hi,

coincidentally, I've been working on the same issue (client pid not
appearing in sysprocesses for SQL server)

I've got a new version of tds7 send_login() with this issue (and many
others) sorted out.

I've managed to decipher and deconstruct nearly all of the login packet,
such that there is no "magic" left in this function!

I'll submit my version later today....

Bill