freetds - RE: [freetds] cursor not working with freetds driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] cursor not working with freetds driver
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:33:36 -0500

It might be a bug. I don't know much about how TDS 7.0 conveys row data for
server-side cursors. If it looks like a normal row with a little twist, we
might be able to fix it easily.

Set TDSDUMP and have a look at the output, focussing on the last 500 lines
or so. Does the server send any sort of error message? Does FreeTDS
discard any tokens? Do you see your data arriving?

You can post your log here if you like; you'll probably have to cut it down
to keep it with the 75 KB limit on list messages.

out such orders and/or instructions.