freetds - [freetds] Doxygen

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Doxygen
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:33:46 -0500

All,

Making good on earlier threats, I've begun documenting the APIs and making
Doxygen part of our nightly build. I still have a *lot* of work to do
(which I'm perfectly willing to share, btw), including more work on the
autotool stuff. At the moment, "make doxy" in the root of the build tree
will generate this:

http://www.SchemaMania.org/projects/freetds/build/doc/libtds/html/index.html

Have a looksee and tell me what you think. Is this worth the effort?

At this point in the game, I'm not terribly worried about organization.
I'm experimenting with Doxygen's (many) capabilities, to see how it reacts
to various things. Once I have some experience and a boatload of content,
we'll see what the best organization is.

If you're inclined to pitch in on this effort, please don't hesitate.
It's a steep hill to scale, and there's plenty of work for all comers.