freetds - [freetds] PHP MSSQL throught freetds failing inserts when there any word with a acent

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes <alietss AT yahoo.com>
  • To: FreeTDS <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] PHP MSSQL throught freetds failing inserts when there any word with a acent
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:01:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi all the freetds people, I'm testing a lot the new
MSSQL support in PHP-4.3.1 freetds-0.61, on a RedHat
8.0 box, and I must say that everything is pretty
well, but I'm having a problem when I'm doing a insert
using as values any word with a acent, example 'José'
, acents are used in sapanish language a lot, when I
make the insert I get this error...
0: Unclosed quotation mark before the character string
')'.

Also when I query fields which have any words with
acent the word is replaced for example if I have
'José' I get 'Jos?' .
I'm sure I don't have any error since I test the
insert line in the MSSQL 2000 and worked ok.
I'm going to thank's any help, since I'm stopped for
this error...
Bye Aliet