freetds - [freetds] input parameters via ct_param

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mark J. Lilback" <mark AT lilback.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] input parameters via ct_param
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:59:57 -0500

I've spent the morning sniffing around and it looks like a lot of the code Bill added for rpc will also work for input parameters to a language command.

Right now I'm in the process of refactoring some of his code so the parts that aren't rpc-specific are in their own functions. I'll likely check that code in so Bill can confirm I didn't screw anything up, then proceed with accepting input parameters.

It will work with TDS 5.0, as I've been packet sniffing what open client does. Hopefully it will work with TDS 7/8 since it looks like the rpc stuff does.

"They that can give up essential liberty
Mark J. Lilback to obtain a little temporary safety
<mark AT lilback.com> deserve neither liberty or safety."
http://www.lilback.com/ -- Benjamin Franklin

  • [freetds] 0.62 version, Frediano Ziglio, 03/05/2003
    • [freetds] input parameters via ct_param, Mark J. Lilback, 03/06/2003