freetds - Re: [freetds] gmake

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: David Owen <dowen AT midsomer.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] gmake
  • Date: 20 Feb 2003 06:50:18 -0700

To get the program to install itself as gmake you need to add a
"--program-prefix=g" to the configure run. I think that is the option.
If you do a "--help" it will tell you for definite. Make sure that you
get the correct prefix, there are a couple of options with "prefix" in
the title. Sorry, but I don't have it installed anywhere or I would try
it for you.

dowen