freetds - RE: [freetds] Re: Stored Procedures & MSSQL & CTLIB

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Re: Stored Procedures & MSSQL & CTLIB
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:44:16 -0000

Hi Darren,

I'm just about to start working on these calls:

ct_command (with type of CS_RPC_CMD)
ct_param/ct_setparam
ct_send

we've done the groundbreaking work in terms of protocol discovery (freddy),
and written the dblib calls. We now have to port that code into ctlibrary.

Expect a couple of weeks before it makes it into the code.

Bill