freetds - RE: [freetds] Supported date time formats

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Supported date time formats
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:39:44 -0000

Shawn,

If you want to play around with different formats within the same session,
you will have to do it within your SQL, using CONVERT()

each of the API's (dblib, ctlib and ODBC) have different default date
representations when converting dates to strings.
A date format entry in locales.conf for your locale will override these
defaults in all cases and impose the date format specified.

Bill