freetds - [freetds] no accept/deny response from update query

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Bob Heskett <bob AT wyoming.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] no accept/deny response from update query
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:01:35 -0700

Hello,

I have been working with FreeTDS-0.60 and have come across a problem that I was wondering if anyone else has ran across. I'm currently working with a RedHad 7.3, MSSQL 7.0, FreeTDS-0.60.

What seems to be happening to me is that when I send an update query to a MS-SQL DB I am always receiving the same response (-1) weather my update query succeeded or fails. From what I have gathered I believe FreeTDS should be able to distinguishing between a success and a failure.

If someone has ran into this and figured out a fix or has any ideas I would highly appreciate any input.

Thanks
Bob Heskett
bob AT wyoming.com