freetds - Re: [freetds] Segmention error?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Michael McAlpine" <mikem AT vis.oregonian.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Segmention error?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:55:38 -0800

Thanks for the reply.

I found that my segfault was because php could not see the freetds libraries.
It was strange, that despite adding them to ld.so.conf and ldconfig, and
verifying that the freetds libs where in the cache, I could still not get a
proper response.

What I have come to find is there appears to be a problem with compiling php
with-mssql=... when I re-compiled php with-sybase it began to work just
fine, not errors, and proper results. Have to deal with stored procedures
differently, but they work so far.

Thanks Again
Michael

>>> Hans Lang <hal AT mmg.de> 01/22 9:26 AM >>>
hi,

id did get my segmentation errors fixed with "text size = 8096" in
/usr/local/etc/freetds.conf

this was with php 4.23.

regards,
hans