freetds - RE: [freetds] Commit and Rollback

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Commit and Rollback
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:28:32 +0100

>hi
> I am using freetds driver along with unixODBC. When I am trying for
>explicit commit and rollback using
>
>SQLEndTrans(....)
>Its giving me the error.. Driver does not supports the function...
>I am using freetds 0.60 and protocol 4.2.
>So how to commit and rollback..?
>pls help me out on this.
>thanks
>gautham

Hi,
I added SQLEndTran in CVS version (grab snapshot tomorrow if you do not
have CVS access or use CVSWeb on SourceForge). However you can issue
"COMMIT" or "ROLLBACK" query using SQLExecDirect.

PS: please do not post HTML mail and open new thread instead of reply to
another mail.

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."