freetds - Re: apache php module crashing when accessing freetds libraries

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Chris <ccortner AT cvol.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: apache php module crashing when accessing freetds libraries
  • Date: 14 Nov 2002 13:47:42 -0600

Here is the php script

<?php
$dbproc = sybase_connect("0-ecpc-2","bogus","phony");
if (! $dbproc) {
return;
}

if (! sybase_select_db("plat",$dbproc))
{
print "error\n";
return;
}

$res = sybase_query("select * from customer where id=15868",$dbproc);
if (! $res) {
return;
}
while ($arr = sybase_fetch_array($res)) {
print $arr[1] . "<br>\n";
}
?>

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 13:41, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> Il gio, 2002-11-14 alle 20:32, Chris ha scritto:
> > I would be glad to. When I wrote yesterday I was using apache2.0 but
> > after talking to the php guys and being told that php support in apache
> > 2.0 is prelim, I decided to try the latest 1.3 version of apache just to
> > be safe. I'm still getting the same problem.
> >

> :(
>
> > This happens whether I am using dtlib or odbc, I have not tried ctlib.
> > The version of php I am using is the latest stable 4.3 build, but I
> > tried 4.2.3 as well. When the Apache php module fails there is no
> > information appended to the freetds dump. php is crashing on the first
> > database function it encounters.
> >

> I don't work very much with PHP... How do call these procedures?
>
> freddy77
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [ccortner AT cvol.net]
> ---

---