freetds - Re: Stored Procedures & MSSQL & CTLIB

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Darren Smith" <data AT barrysworld.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Stored Procedures & MSSQL & CTLIB
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:26:12 -0000

Hi

I just noticed my version of ct.c has:

CS_RETCODE ct_param(CS_COMMAND *cmd, CS_DATAFMT *datafmt, CS_VOID *data,
CS_INT datalen, CS_SMALLINT indicator)
{
TDSSOCKET *tds;
TDSDYNAMIC *dyn;
TDSINPUTPARAM *param;
int elem;
tdsdump_log(TDS_DBG_FUNC, "%L inside ct_param()\n");
tdsdump_log(TDS_DBG_INFO1, "%L ct_param() data addr = %d data length =
%d\n", data, datalen);
tds = cmd->con->tds_socket;
elem = tds_lookup_dynamic(tds, cmd->dyn_id);
dyn = tds->dyns[elem];
param = tds_add_input_param(dyn);
param->column_type = _ct_get_server_type(datafmt->datatype);
param->varaddr = data;
if (datalen==CS_NULLTERM) {
param->column_bindlen = 0;
} else {