freetds - freetds 0.60 and libodbc++

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alex Hornby <alex AT anvil.co.uk>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: freetds 0.60 and libodbc++
  • Date: 29 Oct 2002 16:40:35 +0000

Hi,

I'm still getting problems with the FreeTDS ODBC driver and libodbc++
with freetds-0.60.

e.g.

$ isql++ DSN user passwd
Connected to h]+@h]+@bc.so h]+@h]+@bc.so using libtdsodbc.so h]+@h]+@
(ODBC Version 2.0)
[PAH][odbc.c][2146] Is query being free()'d?
[PAH][odbc.c][2146] Is query being free()'d?
SQL> select * from BOOK;
Error fetching numeric statement option: [unixODBC]SQLGetStmtAttr:
function not implemented

I think there are three problems here:

* Connection string reported is corrupt
* Some kind of stmt alloc/delete problem
* Missing SQLGetStmtAttr

Are any of these fixed in CVS? I've tried it today, but get the
following message on trying to log in with isql++:

"Whoops: Error fetching information: No description available"

Regards,
Alex.