freetds - RE: infinte loop

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Wilson, John" <John.Wilson AT savvis.net>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: infinte loop
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:46:51 -0500

James,
Thanks... I've been tracking down the problem.

the 'select db_name()' returns 'master'.
This will work for now, as I don't want to break the code
and create a default DB for the account at this time.

I've not found where in the ct_connect() method that it
will accept a "Datbase" type parameter.

I'm now able to concentrate on the looping error.
thanks again,
jd