freetds - Developer working poll (was: indent(1) bent)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Developer working poll (was: indent(1) bent)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:26:34 +0200

> > Do you this that doing so we are not able
> > to do patch? Just indent modified code before doing patch...
>
> No, it's just that I'd rather see Bill's work applied in such
> a way that
> it's easy to trace the cvs history. The time to re-format
> the source code
> is after a big change, not before.
> > Problem raise from difference. Using CVS for seeing the difference
> > become very difficult... You have to extract two version manually,
> > indenting all and then do diff...
>
> Exactly.

I'm not doing so such great patch.
I know Patrick is working on a great patch for RPC stuff.

Perhaps we can reach a small "stable version" and do the indent work.

So perhaps we should prepare ourself for this. Which stuff are you working
on ?

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."