freetds - RE: bug-report: -L flag missing

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Sven Köhler <skoehler AT upb.de>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: bug-report: -L flag missing
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:59:00 +0200

I fixed the first problem a few days ago in revision 1.45 of configure.in:
----------------------------
revision 1.45
date: 2002/10/03 18:43:05; author: castellano; state: Exp; lines: +2 -0
Include ODBC library path in LDFLAGS so that we can find
the ODBC libraries, and get a proper -rpath.

is a release planned?
let's say version 0.61?

We don't write configure, it is generated by GNU autoconf. If you know of a
way that we can tell autoconf to generate a configure script that checks its
arguments, please let us know. Otherwise, please complain to the GNU
autoconf maintainers, not us :-)

i think apache's does it, but i'm not quite sure - so don't mind ...

i don't think that this a good place for telling people, how much i hate configure :-) - so i'll better shut up