freetds - RE: sybtcl using FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: sybtcl using FreeTDS
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:56:16 +0100

Congratulations Savitri!

As far as I'm aware, you're breaking new ground with TCL/Sybtcl/FreeTDS.

I had a quick look at this a week or so ago, and reckoned that it should be
theoretically possible, but I didn't get round to trying it.

We need more info, to get at the root cause.

I would suggest getting FreeTDS to dump out a log file.

see http://www.freetds.org/userguide/x2052.htm

on how to make it do this.

if we could then see the log, we'd have much more to go on...

Bill