freetds - Re: Another ODBC command..

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Peter Harvey <pharvey AT codebydesign.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Another ODBC command..
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:00:54 -0700

Here...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odbc/htm/dasdkodbcoverview.asp

...is some good doc in ODBC - including SQLExtendedFetch().

Peter

Ross Simpson wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone felt like implementing SQLExtendedFetch :)
I've finally configured everything correctly so that I can connect to my
sybase db, but have discovered that the application I'm using tries to
use SQLExtendedFetch, which is currently unimplemented.

I looked around the web, trying to find some sort of ODBC level 2
standard to go by, but I don't see anything, and I'm not sure exactly
what it should do.

thanks..
ross

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [pharvey AT codebydesign.com]