freetds - Some useful link for developing

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "Freetds (E-mail)" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Some useful link for developing
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:49:59 +0200

Before I deleting all my bookmarks reinstalling system I want to share some
useful one (related to FreeTDS, of course :) )

Some info on ODBC DSN (like port specification in servername...)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q95021

This is very cool. It explain how to implement dynamic query on SQL7+
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnsql7/html
/sqlquerproc.asp

What error should give ODBC on conversions
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odbc/htm/od
bcc_to_sql_data_conversion_examples.asp

How to obtain MAC address of machine (this data is a "magic" login part of
tds7+)
http://www.kompf.de/cplus/macaddr.html

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."

  • Some useful link for developing, ZIGLIO Frediano, 09/16/2002