freetds - Buglet

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Buglet
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:56:28 -0400

Due to Jim changing the default location of the freetds.conf and not
telling anyone ;-) I ended up with a default freetds.conf in my
/etc/freetds without my servers in it.

Imagine my surprise when I tried to connect and it couldn't find my
server. No problem set the TDSDUMPCONFIG and see what's going
on......core dump!

Anyway, I don't have a patch, just mentioning so I don't forget and it
gets fixed before 0.60.

The other thing is I've set up a TODO subproject in the sourceforge Tasks
area to track our pending stuff. Feel free to keep longer term item
there.
Once updated we should retire the TODO file from CVS.

Brian

  • Buglet, Brian Bruns, 09/05/2002