freetds - Re: Problem with ODBC in latest build

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Eric Deutsch" <edeutsch AT systemsbiology.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Problem with ODBC in latest build
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:00:36 -0700

Hi, thanks, I should have thought of that. The TDSDUMP finished with:

.
.
.
SQLGetFunctions: fFunction is 53
SQLGetFunctions: fFunction is 70
SQLGetFunctions: fFunction is 54
SQLGetFunctions: fFunction is 23
odbc:SQLSetConnectOption: Statement option 102 not implemented

Thanks!
Eric

SQL_ERROR
> with an unimplemented message (as you've seen). It kinda sucks in the
> short term but will make the driver more robust in the long term.
Care to
> turn TDSDUMP on and grab the number of the option that is
unimplemented?

> Brian
>
> On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Eric Deutsch wrote:
>

> > Hi, I just pulled down the latest from CVS and built with:
> >
> > ./autogen.sh --with-tdsver=7.0 --with-unixodbc=/usr --with-ssl
> > make
> >
> > Most everything seems to work as well or better than before, but
ODBC
> > doesn't work anymore. If I 'make install' my build from CVS on
> > 2002-07-08, I can run a few simple Perl DBD::ODBC queries just fine.
> > However, when I 'make install' the latest build and run the same
> > programs (on the same machine, RH 7.2 on x86, all else the same), I
get:

> > [unixODBC]Statement option not implemented (SQL-08001)(DBD:
> > dbd_db_login/SQLSetConnectOption err=-1))
> >
> > Query is simply:
> >
> > SELECT @@SERVERNAME AS 'Servername',@@VERSION AS 'Version'
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Eric
> >

> > ---
> > You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [camber AT ais.org]
> > To unsubscribe, forward this message to leave-freetds-
> 127899P AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
> >

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as:
[edeutsch AT systemsbiology.org]