freetds - Re: ethereal TDS plugin status?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: ethereal TDS plugin status?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:37:30 -0400

Hi Alex,

Yes and no. I restructured the whole thing and it now handles the packet
boundary conditions in a way that I'm happy with, and updated it to the
lastest versions of ethereal but there are still some issues to be worked
out with some of the handling of the individual PDU's. I posted a follow
up message last month with the latest status and I haven't touched it
since.

I'm hoping to get back to it sometime, but I don't know exactly when that
will be.

Brian