freetds - Re: What's "legal" ? (was TDS protocol spec)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: What's "legal" ? (was TDS protocol spec)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:54:25 -0400

I emailed someone at Sybase to find out what was going on and the
determination was that the original license did have problems and that if
it was possible to obtain the document without going through the license
agreement it was probably safe, but that he would check with legal. So,
it appears everything is fine with using it.

Brian