freetds - Re: tds.h and config.h; also question re ct_public.h

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Harry Felder <harry AT rentec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: tds.h and config.h; also question re ct_public.h
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:28:14 -0400

Brian Bruns wrote:
tds.h included config.h for a few days, i backed out the change sometime
yesterday. If you grab a new snapshot it should be fine.

Brian & James:

thx for the comments. I reran autogen.sh and my tds.h no longer has config.h
mentioned.

Now I can compile SQSH. It complains about no prototypes for the various
libct routines
it uses, e.g. ct_close. Should these be declared in ct_public.h? If so, is
there any
interest in my generating a patch for ct_public.h declaring them?

hf

  • Re: tds.h and config.h; also question re ct_public.h, Harry Felder, 08/15/2002