freetds - Re: Crash in tsql

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Crash in tsql
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:36:50 -0400

Actually, this fix is bad, since we don't distribute config.h (nor should
we) things won't build. If we don't do it in the header file however, we
are in trouble of having mismatched structure definitions. We didn't
really notice it before because iconv_t cdto, cdfrom was the last entry.

We simply can't be checking HAVE_ICONV in tds.h (or any distributable
header). We could substitute from configure but that strikes me as
sloppy. Any other options?

Brian