freetds - pls.. help me

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: StR <str AT strgt.cjb.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: pls.. help me
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:59:49 -0600

I have just installed freetds, i have a script to be run from a web
server(Apache). The script is in perl

If i run the script by hand as my user it works.. because i have the
~/.freetds.conf file ... but if i want to run it from the webserver.. it does
not work..

# FreeTDS will search for a conf file in the following order:
#
# 1) check if a file was set programatically via dbsetifile() and
# is in .conf format, if so use that,
#
# 2) look in ~/.freetds.conf
#
# 3) look in @sysconfdir@/freetds.conf

1) I don't know what the dbsetifile() is
2) yes.. but it will only work if i run it form my user
3) Ok.. /usr/local/freetds/etc/freetds.conf .. but there is the holly file
and
when i run the script it just don't find it...

Pls... i really really need that. What should i do?

Thanks every1

  • pls.. help me, StR, 07/17/2002