freetds - Java compliation errors...!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Supriya A M" <suppyam AT hotmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Java compliation errors...!
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:28:36 -0400

HI..! I'm using the freetds java version so that i can connect from Linux
(my java application's running on this server) to MS SQL on Win NT... But
I cant' even get started since i cannot "make" the files! I tried on
Linux, and i tried on Windows too, but it seems that the code is not
complete? coz it gives me a lot of compilation errors on abstract classes
and the like.. is there something here that i'm missing..?? Any help would
be really appreciated!