freetds - RE: big changes, conversion fixes, and tds_willconv ert

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: big changes, conversion fixes, and tds_willconv ert
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:08:15 +0100

Brian,

OK, sounds like things are coming together, so I thought I'd try and
integrate what I've done with the latest snap.
I'm getting a compile failure...

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include -g -O2 -DTDS50
-c convert.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/convert.lo
convert.c:2048: tds_willconvert.h: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [convert.lo] Error 1

I know there's been a lot of discussion around willconvert()... have I
missed sump'n ?

Bill

  • RE: big changes, conversion fixes, and tds_willconv ert, Thompson, Bill D (London), 07/15/2002