freetds - Crontab + DB-Library : Login Incorrect

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "LUDO" <ludovict AT megadyne.fr>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Crontab + DB-Library : Login Incorrect
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:02:24 -0400

Hello !

(I'm French, my English is not very very boog ;-) )

I have a problem with an execution of a PHP script on my web server (Linux
Suse).
I'm logged with root, when I start my script manually, it works. But when
I include the same
command line in the cron (crontab -e ... 15 15 * * *
/urs/bin/local php -q myscript.php > /var/log/scriptlog)

The cron start correctly the command but the script return an error :
DB-Library : Login Incorrect.

I don't understand how to resolve this problem, please ! please ! help me.

Thank you.