freetds - Re: Proper procedure for logging in and out multipl- e times

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Proper procedure for logging in and out multipl- e times
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:05:50 -0400

Ummm...3am EST/EDT (GMT-4/5 or is it 5/4?) i think...i'd have to look at
my cron but i'm pretty sure its 3.

We could do more often, but I don't want to load down the mirrors. (By the
way, a list of or pointer to a list of ibiblio mirrors in the doc would be
a nice feature).

Brian

BTW, did you get my note about the sourceforge patches?

  • Re: Proper procedure for logging in and out multipl- e times, Brian Bruns, 07/03/2002