freetds - Re: public sybase server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler AT peppler.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: public sybase server
  • Date: 29 May 2002 06:03:40 -0700

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 05:25, Brian Bruns wrote:

> Unfortunately, that is the only one i know of...i create stuff in tempdb
> on that server. You can get a free copy of Sybase 11.0.3 for Linux if you
> search for it, I believe redhat packaged it. It's a bit on the large size
> and a bit dated, but it's generally good enough.

http://linux.sybase.com will get you free downloads of various Sybase
servers for linux (11.0.3.3, 11.9.2, 12.5). 11.0.3.3 is free for just
about any use, 11.9.2 is free for development only, 12.5 is an eval
license.

Michael

--
Michael Peppler Data Migrations, Inc.
mpeppler AT peppler.org *or* mpeppler AT mbay.net