freetds - SELECT problem with MSSQL 2000

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Marco" <scream79 AT inwind.it>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: SELECT problem with MSSQL 2000
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:12:25 -0400

I'll be very thankful to everyon could help me.

I have FreeTDS v0.53 installed on a SPARC with linux.
I use it to connect throught APACHE-1.3.24 and PHP 4.2.0 to a MSSQL 2000
Server. I need to connect to the system table on MSSQL, but strange things
happen:

SELECT constid FROM sysreferences -> works
SELECT rkeyid FROM sysreferences -> works
SELECT fkeyid FROM sysreferences -> works
SELECT constid,rkeyid,fkeyid -> not works (segmentation fault)
SELECT rkeyid,fkeyid or in any other combination -> not work

also SELECT * FROM sysreferences ->not works

constid,rkeyid and fkeyid are int and they aren't locked.

This happens not only for sysreferences but quite for all other system
table. Sometimes all work if i put the name of the columns in a particular
order (for example SELECT name,xtype,id FROM sysobjects is the only
combination which work).

Any suggestion??

Thanks
Marco