freetds - RE: Windows NT Authentication

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT omnitelvodafone.it>
  • To: "Freetds (E-mail)" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Windows NT Authentication
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:58:10 +0200

> Hi, thanks for the reply!
>
> I've attached the data, it's traffic between a NT4.0/SQL7.0 Client And
> Win2k Adv Srv/SQL2k Server. It's a NetMON file.
>
> Sorry, I just can't find all the other files...
> I think I won't be online during the weekends...so I'll have
> to send you
> this lonely file...hope it helps... I'll send you
> SQL2k<->SQL2k traffic
> on Monday if you need some. Please ask!
>
> Best Wishes
> Jh.Lee

Perhaps you are logged as Administrator on machine INDIA (client) and the
domain of server is GENDOH ?

It seem very similar to NTLM code used on web
- message 1 use a byte 7 instead of 7
- message 2 is more complex (binary data appended to end, seem unicode
string "DD<" )
- message 3 are identical (but perhaps more encrypted using previous
additions)