freetds - Latest snapshot and DBI:ODBC problems

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "uman" <uman AT editec-lotteries.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Latest snapshot and DBI:ODBC problems
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:36:29 -0400

I have a problem with latest snapshot and DBI::ODBC
Here a error message which i receive when try to connect to SQL2000
>>can not connect (DBD: dbd_db_login/SQLSetConnectOption err=-1)
But with isql i can connect without problem.
I did not have such problem with version from Debain unstable
i could connect but if i do something like
$st = $dbh->prepare (" blah -blah ?");
$st->bind_param(1, $var);
i got failed bind_param
> [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver does not support this function
> (SQL-IM001)(DBD: >_rebind_ph/SQLBindParameter err=-1)

Andrei.

  • Latest snapshot and DBI:ODBC problems, uman, 04/18/2002