freetds - Re: Segmentation fault

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Pletyak Attila <pletyak.attila AT erba.hu>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Segmentation fault
  • Date: 10 Apr 2002 17:34:26 +0200

You have to make sure that both Apache and PHP is running in threaded
mode, or non-threaded mode. In the docs you can read that apache seg
faults when a multi threaded php starts to work on it. By default apache
compiles in non-threaded mode, php compiles in threaded mode...

And BTW, try to do a telnet host port, to test whether your MS SQL
server can accept connections on the port set in the freetds.conf file.

Sincerely,

Attila Pletyak