freetds - List archives

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Bob Kline <bkline AT rksystems.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: List archives
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:30:09 -0500 (EST)

Has the web site with the list archives on it been hacked? The search
engine for the archives has always been a bit lame, but now the
situation has progressed beyond bizarre. Searching for the phrase
"suitable driver," for example, comes up with messages on online gaming
or (I'm not kidding) present tense copulative verbs in Biblical Greek
texts. No wonder we keep getting the same questions over and over
again. It's impossible for a new user of freetds software to find out
if his question has already been answered on the list.

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline AT rksystems.com