freetds - How to call Stored Procedure with C

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "锟斤拷锟斤拷" <linlj AT eyou.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: How to call Stored Procedure with C
  • Date: 23 Jan 2002 11:39:49 +0800

Hello!

I am a beginer, and I touch freetds before a week. Now I meet a difficult
question.

In My Project, I need to call stored procedure in SQL2000 from Linux 7.0 with
C.

and I use DBLib but I can't succeed and can't get the result of stored
procedure .

I find there is no implement of dbrpcinit and dbrpcprama and dbrpcsend
function in DBLib.

So I use dbsqlexec function but it don't work well.

Please get me a good advise, sophisticate!

I need the result of Stored Procedure!

Thank for all!

My Email://linlj AT imi.nankai.edu.cn[unreliable]and linlj AT eyou.com

--http://www.eyou.com
--脦脠露篓驴脡驴驴碌脛脙芒路脩碌莽脳脫脨脜脧盲 脫茂脪么脫脢录镁 脪脝露炉脢茅脟漏 脠脮脌煤路镁脦帽 脥酶脗莽麓忙麓垄...脪脷脫脢脦麓戮隆

  • How to call Stored Procedure with C, 最美, 01/22/2002