freetds - Re: MSSQL Queries not working?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Gonzalez, Zara E" <gonzalze AT mail.slh.wisc.edu>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: MSSQL Queries not working?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:46:51 -0600

I've solved my problem, unfortunately it leads me to another problem...
One of the fields in my table was an "image" field. Apparently Freetds and/or
PHP don't support image fields...is this true?

When I deleted my image field, my query executed perfectly...

So my question is, is there any way I can store an image in my MSSQL server
and
still be able to pull stuff out of it using PHP?

Thanks,

Zara