freetds - Re: FreeTDS & MS SQL 2000.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Chad Enney" <Chad.Enney AT noaa.gov>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS & MS SQL 2000.
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:54:56 -0700

Yes I have. I currently have it working from RedHat Linux 7.2 to MSSQL 2000 using only the low level tds library - not dblib or ctlib. What is the problem you are seeing - maybe I can help?

Thanks,

chad enney

Gonzalez, Zara E wrote:

Has anyone gotten freetds to work with MSSQL 2000?

I have freetds installed and working great with MSSQL 7, but so far no luck with MSSQL 2000.

Any words of advice?

Thanks,

Zara Gonzalez

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [Chad.Enney AT noaa.gov]