freetds - Export images from mssql to linux

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Antonio Padilla" <apadilla AT ease.com.ve>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Export images from mssql to linux
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:14:49 -0500

I want export an image from Mssql database in a windows box to a linux box
(suse 7.2).

I made a Perl script to export all my database from a MSSQL to POSTGRESQL,
everything is ok, using freetds.. but, I had some troubles with the
images, because I don't know how can I export images using the SQLServer
statements?
I want to save directly from a MSSQL images to a file in linux.

I will appreciate any kind of help

Thanks in advance

Antonio Padilla

  • Export images from mssql to linux, Antonio Padilla, 12/14/2001