freetds - Re: FreeTDS and 2.1.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: Nick Gorham <nick AT lurcher.org>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS and 2.1.0
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:24:22 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the pointers Nick, this was indeed the problem. I've checked
in an actual implementation of SQLGetFunctions() in FreeTDS's CVS a few
moments ago. Bruce, pull a fresh copy of FreeTDS from CVS or wait for
tonights snapshot and unixODBC 2.1.0 should work.

Brian

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Nick Gorham wrote:

> Brian Bruns wrote:

> The only major change I can suspect is the DM now calls SQLGetFunctions
> with the
> ODBC3 option to get all the values at once, it only does this if the driver
> exports SQLAllocHandle.
>
> I will try and check next week if you don't see something, but I am tied up
> moving house at the moment.

  • Re: FreeTDS and 2.1.0, Brian Bruns, 12/02/2001