freetds - Re: Mac OS X install directions / web pages / other help resources?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Norman Palardy <palardyn AT mac.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Mac OS X install directions / web pages / other help resources?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:01:38 -0700

cvs is preinstalled on MAC OS X
I looked at sourceforge and got logged in OK but when I tried the second command shown (this one)
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous AT cvs.freetds.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/freetds co <modulename>

I didn't know the module names so it simply did nothing saying no module name given.
I read the man page for cvs and didn't see get in there so I wasn't sure how to get all the source's