freetds - DBD::Sybase 0.93 changes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: DBD::Sybase 0.93 changes
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:39:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I've commited some changes to get DBD::Sybase 0.93_03 working (sans
placeholder support, which i hope to get back to someday soon).

Note: the straight 0.93 version works but core dumps on exit for reasons I
am unable to fathom (trying to free non-malloc'ed memory). FreeTDS shows
this up even though OpenClient does not, so somewhere along the line we
must deviate from OC's behaviour if only slightly (wouldn't surprise me).

Anyway, with this taken care of, I'll put together 0.53pre2 either
tommorow or the next day, unless anyone has anything special they'd like
to commit before then. (I would like to see the malloc.h/OSX stuff
included if we can).

Cheers,

Brian

  • DBD::Sybase 0.93 changes, Brian Bruns, 11/07/2001