freetds - Bug Tracking, CVS moved to sourceforge

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Bug Tracking, CVS moved to sourceforge
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 14:42:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I've moved CVS to the freetds project on SourceForge, along with the long
defunct bug tracking. This should allow me a bit more control over
adding/editing committers, and take the load off the folks who had been
donating the repository and dealing with my requests.

I'm going to keep the mailing list on iBiblio for now at least (it allows
for posting via web page, which I've often used when I have no access to
my mail).

Web pages will also stay at their current location on freetds.org.

So, for all the folks that anon cvs, the new root is:

:pserver:anonymous AT cvs.freetds.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/freetds

and the password is blank. I'm not sure I've gotten everything checked in
correctly yet, so if you have problems, post them here. Also, current
commiters should email me off list (with your sourceforge account name) to
be added to the new setup.

Thanks,

Brian

  • Bug Tracking, CVS moved to sourceforge, Brian Bruns, 10/13/2001